House Fire In Braunstone destroys bedroom tonight.


Firefighters confirm suspected cause was unattended candles.


House Fire on Peverel Road in Braunstone. The fire was reported just after 5pm tonight.


Watch the Fire service tackle the Flames and smoke coming out of the front bedroom window.


No reports of any persons injured. EMAS East Midlands ambulance service was standing by at the time of the Fire.







Bedroom House Fire Braunstone



🔴 Updated 18:30


Leicestershire Fire Service made the following statement. Candles may appeared to have caused the blaze. A dog has been rescued from within the property, the bedroom is severely damaged with smoke damage to other parts of the property. Nobody was in the house at the time of the fire.




Pictures by Leicester Media ©2019







NEWS Report. Date of incident 14/03/19 17:00


© 2021 LEICESTER MEDIA GROUP

LM News and Leicestershire online info@leicestermedia.online

Corrections Policy

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Facebook Clean
  • Twitter Clean