House Fire on Peverel Road in Braunstone. The fire started around 5.00pm tonight.
The fire is under control now.
Watch the Fire service tackle the Flames coming out of the front bedroom window.
No injuries have been reported.
🔴 Updated 18:30
Leicestershire Fire Service made the following statement. Candles may appeared to have caused the blaze. A dog has been rescued from within the property, the bedroom is severely damaged with smoke damage to other parts of the property. Nobody was in the house at the time of the fire.